Welcome to PolicyOne
PolicyOne act as an administration company, to service pension enquires from a number of price comparison websites and affiliate companies who want to look after their existing customers. We want to talk to disconcerted customers who are really concerned about what money they will have in their retirement. If it's important, that your pension and cash savings are growing positively, we want to hear from you.
Our staff will work hard to help marry you with the right regulated partners. We only refer customers to a select panel of IFAs (Independent Financial Advisors), who can demonstrate an exemplary service. We are contracted to the IFAs as an administration and fulfilment company.
Our job is to:
- Explain the role of the IFA and benefits of using one.
- Establish exactly what types of pensions you currently have.
- Obtain signed authorities or your permission to forward your information to the most suitable firm.
- There is no charge to you for our service.
Reasons to use an IFA
We do not charge any fee for our service
You may have taken out your pension many years ago. At that time, the financial advisor would have discussed your attitude to risk and chosen investment funds appropriately. Years later, you are nearing retirement and your risk profile will have inevitably changed. You may be far more cautious and looking to preserve your capital.
Your new IFA will
- Write off to the Department for Work and Pensions to obtain a statement of exactly what the New State Pension and any additional state pension benefits or pension credits you are entitled to.
- They will do the same on all your paid-up or current pensions.
- They will talk to you about your retirement plans and aspirations.
- Complete a risk profiling questionnaire to understand your attitude to risk.
- Make appropriate recommendations in writing and discuss them with you.
- There is no charge for this service.
All IFAs are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. They will carry the appropriate pension qualifications to advise you. All are covered by indemnity insurance and subscribe to the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation scheme).
Financial advisors are obligated to “know your client” and to fulfil their professional obligations they will conduct a full financial review. It may be simply your pensions you are looking to address now and any other needs at a later date.
Interested in Fixed Rate ISAs?
Click here for This is Money article on Corporate Bonds
What should I do now then?
If we have contacted you, it will be because you have completed an online enquiry from one of our partners. To maintain our service standards to them and give you the best service, we are keen to understand your needs and appropriately introduce you to the right Advisor.
If you have already sourced your own solution, let us know, so we don’t “pester you” and can close the file.
Alternatively call us and we will be delighted to assist you.
Click here to find out more »